• 9(current)
From Subtitles add-on to subtitles service. The no-trouble How-to.
I thought I could fix it by searching from System addons, but when I did that, XBMC froze. :-(
(2014-05-08, 00:55)joshck94 Wrote: I thought I could fix it by searching from System addons, but when I did that, XBMC froze. :-(

I had the same problem ...
But by going to the repository of add ons (in settings) I did refresh, since it is ok! (in openelec)
(2014-05-08, 11:08)theroby Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 00:55)joshck94 Wrote: I thought I could fix it by searching from System addons, but when I did that, XBMC froze. :-(

I had the same problem ...
But by going to the repository of add ons (in settings) I did refresh, since it is ok! (in openelec)

What's openelec?
Google.com?
i having problems with the subtitles addons and icefilms plugins...
(2014-04-15, 22:42)juramusger Wrote:
(2014-03-21, 00:39)jmarshall Wrote: Noone is happy with more settings Smile

After 3 weeks with the new system I am still not too happy about the additional click. Could we maybe get the option to set the old behaviour (switch to result list automatically) via advancedsettings.xml or is it too complicated from a coding perspective?

Not demanding, just asking. Thank you!

The old behaviour is back in Gotham final. And I rejoice! Thanks
(2014-05-08, 22:28)dj_seijin Wrote: i having problems with the subtitles addons and icefilms plugins...
Oh for God's sake there is NO HELP for icefilms here. READ THE RULES!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149712
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I finally figured out how to download opensubtitles,  but now I have a new problem. Whenever I try to select a subtitle, I get an error message. :-(
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Anyone skilled enough to create a addon for Addi7ed? Since they now use a login mechanism it should be possible (and allowed) to create a addon.
I know AutoSubs package for Synology can handle Addic7ed, why not for XBMC?
A tip that might help others having troubles getting subtitle service enabled (despite following everything in FAQ/Wikis and trying solutions posted by others in this thread):

I also had empty list issue - downloaded Gotham today and already done force refresh on Settings > Add-Ons > Get Add-Ons, and with "XBMC.org Add-ons" highlighted, which still did not solve the issue for me.

Instead, by accident, I finally had subtitle service show up when doing force fresh in Programs > Get More... > .. > .. > Get Add-Ons, do a force-refresh with context menu up on "XBMC.org Add-Ons". Very weird, because those probably point to the same location but that's how I finally got "Subtitle Services" to show up for me.. *shrugs*
(2014-05-10, 00:01)nickr Wrote: debug log (wiki)

Wow. I can't even download
My log file because the maintenance tool is messed up. smh. Is there any other way to find out what the problem is? I'm sorry if I sound like an idiot, But I'm kind of new to this. any help you can give me would be appreciated. :-)
You don't need a tool other than pastebinit.
Code:
pastebinit .xbmc/temp/xbmc.log
(2014-05-10, 07:04)nickr Wrote: You don't need a tool other than pastebinit.
Code:
pastebinit .xbmc/temp/xbmc.log

I am on a mac, not linux. Can somebody help me?
Get a Debug Log , without it no
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
From Subtitles add-on to subtitles service. The no-trouble How-to.1