Gotham?
Can you guys tell me what will break if I try to update to Gotham?
(2013-12-14, 01:35)Killervette Wrote: Can you guys tell me what will break if I try to update to Gotham?

The only thing that does not work for me is the download of subtitles. Maybe some other things are broken too, but I did not encounter any problems.
(2013-12-17, 09:47)mozomo Wrote:
(2013-12-14, 01:35)Killervette Wrote: Can you guys tell me what will break if I try to update to Gotham?

The only thing that does not work for me is the download of subtitles. Maybe some other things are broken too, but I did not encounter any problems.

You can fix this pretty easily by modifying: 1080i/VideoOSD.xml
Search for <description>Subtitles</description> and change <onclick>...</onclick> to <onclick>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</onclick>

then copy 1080i/script-XBMC-Subtitles-main.xml to 1080i/DialogSubtitles.xml

I believe those are the only changes that need to be made.
two things

subtitles easy fix and setting option (expert, novice, advance) a lot of changes for skins, or use confluence until skinners made a 100% gotham skin

for subs this are the changes
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1549056
Seems to be an issue with the On Going Tv Shows widget doesnt seems to work on the home page since the last few Alpha's.

Anyone fixed this?
(2014-01-09, 21:57)xxxnelly Wrote: Seems to be an issue with the On Going Tv Shows widget doesnt seems to work on the home page since the last few Alpha's.

Anyone fixed this?

what do you mean the tv show - next aired widget?

it work for me pretty well
On the home section there are two widgets, the movie one and the tv show.

The movie one works but the tv show one remains black. The movie and tv show sections and widget work, so its just that one that doesnt.

Any thoughts or things to look at in the log.
So im running the latest openelec nightlies which is on Gotham. The skin home widgets work but unlike frodo I can't change them from their default "ongoing TV shows" to my own smart playlist. Anyone tried this or have a fix for it? I think its similar to the issue mentioned by xxxnelly.

(2014-01-09, 22:10)xxxnelly Wrote: On the home section there are two widgets, the movie one and the tv show.

The movie one works but the tv show one remains black. The movie and tv show sections and widget work, so its just that one that doesnt.

(2014-01-09, 22:01)warlion Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 21:57)xxxnelly Wrote: Seems to be an issue with the On Going Tv Shows widget doesnt seems to work on the home page since the last few Alpha's.

Anyone fixed this?

what do you mean the tv show - next aired widget?

it work for me pretty well

(2014-01-11, 19:30)nomi34 Wrote: So im running the latest openelec nightlies which is on Gotham. The skin home widgets work but unlike frodo I can't change them from their default "ongoing TV shows" to my own smart playlist. Anyone tried this or have a fix for it? I think its similar to the issue mentioned by xxxnelly.

(2014-01-09, 22:10)xxxnelly Wrote: On the home section there are two widgets, the movie one and the tv show.

My issue was actually related to a share drive change and was unrelated, I did try the issue you are having and I get the same issue as you - just a loading screen for that widget and no image.
Good I'm not insane. Hoping it gets fixed.
Is there an ETA for a gotham version?
Not really , first we need the beta1 2 and 3 its not even alpha yet so k guess for June July

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham?0