XBMC Unexpectedly Quit when manually quitting
Hey guys, I have sort of a weird problem. Whenever I manually quit XBMC (12.2), it quits, but I get the XBMC unexpectedly quit message that I have to close every time. Normally this wouldn't be that big of a deal, but I use my remote most of the time and the remote can't close this OS X prompt, so I have to use a mouse to click the OK button and get rid of it. I'm running it on a 2012 Mac Mini on the latest version of Mountain Lion. Anybody have any ideas?
Which menu item are you using. I usually only get this if I use the "Shutdown" button on the home menu. If I type "S" on a keyboard and open that menu (sorry don't know the name for this one) and select "Exit" the app will usually quit as expected with no issues. I don't know if this helps but perhaps you can map a button on your remote.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
i have the same issue but not always. only sometimes. its been happening for the past year or so.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Unexpectedly Quit when manually quitting0