[RELEASE] South Park
(2015-03-13, 04:37)gitman Wrote: wow that's awesome, i was seriously considering doing that myself but the internet delivers once again. thanks Wink

well, it says "episode not available" for the majority of the episodes i choose. guess i'll try to do some debugging.

EDIT: scratch that. actually having visited the south park studios site, i did not know that only certain episodes were available to watch, with the rest being on hulu. for shame, comedy central.
The app only plays part 1 of every episode... Am i doing something wrong?
I am having the same issue. Any idea on how to fix this?
The randomizer seems borked. I'm getting some episodes a lot of times. Could you take a look at your algorithm?
And is the code online somewhere? I would've taken a look myself.
(2015-06-05, 22:28)Remco32 Wrote: The randomizer seems borked. I'm getting some episodes a lot of times. Could you take a look at your algorithm?

the randomizer only has the "free" episodes to choose from. so its actually working fine, there's just not a lot of episodes to choose from.
(2015-06-08, 22:22)gitman Wrote:
(2015-06-05, 22:28)Remco32 Wrote: The randomizer seems borked. I'm getting some episodes a lot of times. Could you take a look at your algorithm?

the randomizer only has the "free" episodes to choose from. so its actually working fine, there's just not a lot of episodes to choose from.

Bummer, since I can access every episode for free in my region.
Thumbs Up 
(2015-02-19, 20:01)czekaj Wrote: If anybody is interested in a working English-only version, I've successfully forked it.
Here it is: https://github.com/czekaj/plugin.video.southpark_us
Enjoy!

Awesome Cool this one works great for me (in The Netherlands)...
I tried the 'southpark.de addon' but that one does not play anything for some reason (I can watch from www.southpark.nl though)
as of a few days ago, i can no longer get the free episodes to work (running Windows 7 and latest librtmp.dll found here). i see these messages in the debug log:

Code:
00:19:01 T:4364 WARNING: HandShake: Type mismatch: client sent 6, server answered 9
00:19:02 T:4364   ERROR: rtmp server sent error
00:19:02 T:4364   ERROR: rtmp server requested close
00:19:02 T:4364   ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [rtmpe://viacomccstrmfs.fplive.net/viacomccstrm/gsp.comedystor/com/sp/season7/0709/acts/sp_0709_actHD_03_B_1280x720_1200.mp4]

i don't think it matters but this is on the czekaj.us version of the plugin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] South Park3