[RELEASE] South Park
Great addon! Thanks! Smile

(2013-12-21, 07:01)kobyboy Wrote: Does not work in Canada, any tips other than well ya know the rest of the story.
US version is working fine for me in Canada (without proxy/dns)...
(2013-12-21, 07:01)kobyboy Wrote: Does not work in Canada, any tips other than well ya know the rest of the story.
Some more info would be useful. You tried the latest version? What does not work?
You get the country error when accessing the US version? Or the 'episode not available' message on playback? Or something else?

But i guess it's not related to the addon because it's working fine for other canadian users...
(2013-12-21, 04:13)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-12-21, 03:59)binder420 Wrote: but last three episodes of the season 17 does not play and says this episode is not available but when i pick another country other than US all the episode works.
Yes. For some reason not all episodes are available yet on the US site. Release dates:
Code:
S17E08: 2013-12-20 (today)
S17E09: 2013-01-04
S17E10: 2013-01-11

This is what I meant by it bypasses the episode lockout. It's not really a bypass, just a different country so it's probably a different distribution policy. It probably has to do with some arrangement between producers and the distributors. The US online episode broadcast has always been one week up, three weeks down, then put up forever (sans the three banned episodes).
none of the episodes are working for any season or any country. Can you fix it please
(2013-12-29, 18:13)binder420 Wrote: none of the episodes are working for any season or any country. Can you fix it please
Mmm, nothing to fix. Nothing changed. Still working fine for me.
Also tested different sites (us, de). But i noticed that it wont work with some proxys.

It looks like it's the same problem reported some time ago with my old german version:
Some ISP DNS servers stopped resolving the stream url. Although it may work via the browser (because it's another protocol).
Please try to change your DNS to OpenDNS or Google for example...
(2014-01-05, 03:01)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-12-29, 18:13)binder420 Wrote: none of the episodes are working for any season or any country. Can you fix it please
Also tested different sites (us, de). But i noticed that it wont work with some proxys.

It looks like it's the same problem reported some time ago with my old german version:
Some ISP DNS servers stopped resolving the stream url. Although it may work via the browser (because it's another protocol).

changed DNS settings to google in router setting and still its not playing any links. any other adviceHuh
(2014-01-09, 16:43)binder420 Wrote:
(2014-01-05, 03:01)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:

changed DNS settings to google in router setting and still its not playing any links. any other adviceHuh
Mmm, not really. Tried OpenDNS?
You can open your debug log and try to open a stream url via your browser.
Should be better for troubleshooting when changing your DNS because you directly see some result.
When it does not work, it gives you exactly this http error (500)...
Working perfectly fine for me (based in the US). Great job!
Do you think you could add the option to add it to the library/subscribe? That would be terrific!
Using the regular south park.de addon (UK here) as this one doesn't work. Today non of the episodes are playing (been working fine before) getting this error Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)

Help?
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
It works again! albeit the sound issue on some of the earlier eps. That is out of your control though, I think. (second part of the eps have no sound).
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
1.0.7 was working, but now always fails with script error (I'm in the US). Log attached here

Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
Mine also worked up until about 1.5 wks ago. At that point the daily show, colbert report, ustv vod, and southpark.de add-ons all stopped working

I thought it was xbmc instead of the specific add-ons, but youtube and apple trailers still work
Judging from the logs, it seems like the streams switched to rtmpe and this broke the addon.
US user on v. 1.0.8: No real problems anymore, just kidn of odd that episodes load in ten minute segments. Hopefully this doesn't break the random episode functionality. You're doing great AddonScriptorDE!

Grab the latest version here, and don't forget to sudo apt-get update and reboot before retrying.

http://code.google.com/p/addonscriptorde...ip&can=2&q=
This does not work for me, says loading for a few minutes then never does. I'm from Canada
Current Setup:
[T.V] 55" Bravia HX820 3D [Reciever] Sony 7.1 Surrond 3D
RPi B+ | Openelec | OC@1000MHz

In Process
[OS] Win 7 64Bit HP [CPU] AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4800+ 2.5GHz [MOBO] nVIDIA Quadro NVS 210S [RAM] 2x2GB DDR2 Kingston [GPU] Radeon HD6450 1GB DDR3 [HDD] 1TB WD SATA [Audio] Radeon HD6450 (HDMI Out)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] South Park3