Low List View with Video Background?
Can someone help me out with changing the Low List View from the video box look to a video background?
I don't follow. You want to change the background from default to fanart/extrafanart/etc? Left, Left, View Type Settings, Backgrounds.
By default, the Low List view shows the "Now Playing" video in a small box (see below). I'd prefer the "Now Playing" video to play in the background instead.

ahh, gotcha. There's no option for this, as far as I know. It would mean editing xmls.

Right well, I hacked something together(no idea if it breaks other things, but looks like it works just fine).

Viewtype_LowList.xml -> Line 477. There is a control group, remove and replace with:

PHP Code:
<control type="group">
   <
visible>Player.HasVideo</visible>
   <
control type="image">
      <
texture>common/black.png</texture>
      <include>
FullscreenDimensions</include>
      <
colordiffuse>FF000000</colordiffuse>
   </
control>
   <
control type="videowindow">
      <include>
   </
control>
</
control

P.S. I am using aeon nox 4.1.9, so this file may/may not be different if you're using 4.0.9

Looks something like this(random movie playing in the background): http://i.imgur.com/XGW9iPo.jpg
(2013-12-18, 18:49)Vaikin Wrote: ahh, gotcha. There's no option for this, as far as I know. It would mean editing xmls.

Right well, I hacked something together(no idea if it breaks other things, but looks like it works just fine).

Viewtype_LowList.xml -> Line 477. There is a control group, remove and replace with:

PHP Code:
<control type="group">
   <
visible>Player.HasVideo</visible>
   <
control type="image">
      <
texture>common/black.png</texture>
      <include>
      <
colordiffuse>FF000000</colordiffuse>
   </
control>
   <
control type="videowindow">
      <include>
   </
control>
</
control

P.S. I am using aeon nox 4.1.9, so this file may/may not be different if you're using 4.0.9

Looks something like this(random movie playing in the background): http://i.imgur.com/XGW9iPo.jpg

Works nicely.. thanks.
Edit: It seems to have lost the dark overlay behind the list. Any way to get that back?
Basically, the entire screen is blacked out with the first image control and then the video is added "fullscreen" overtop it. If you take away the image, it looks stupid, but with it you lose the textures behind the controls. I don't know the proper way to fix it. But honestly, how often are you browsing movies while watching a movie? Sad
More often its browsing movies while watching LiveTV.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Low List View with Video Background?0