External Drive and XBMC Reboot Issue
Hello All,

I have searched to try and find an answer on this, but i can't find it. I am just looking for a little clarification.

I have all my media attached to my Mac Mini through an external drive, and have the Movies and TV sources pointing to the appropriate folders on XBMC. Everything scrapes and the media is identified, where I then go to Movie files and scroll through to see if there is anything that was not picked up and rated etc.

However, lets say I add a Movie to the hard drive and boot up XBMC, which is set to update library on startup. If I do a library update, I will then go look at the Movie file list, and none of the files will be identified anymore. They are located in the Movie or TV show libraries, but I have the option to Set Content on the folders again, and if I scroll through my movies, I cannot browser Movie Information as I could before.

Does XBMC have trouble staying in communication with external drives if they are disconnected or the system is rebooted?
I bet you'll get an answer quicker and much more informed if you generate a Debug Log (wiki) and post a link to it.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
External Drive and XBMC Reboot Issue0