guisettings help from a far
Hiya fellas/ladies.

Got a really cheeky question to ask you, would someone please help me put my guisettings.xml together for Aeon MQ 5?

My wife and I are travelling the world and I’ve set my folks up with my NAS and Kodi. They’re not particularly IT literate so rather than tell them to keep checking my OneDrive for new pictures I’ve synched my OneDrive up with my NAS allowing the photos to auto-download.
Now all I need to do is amend the sources.xml to include the source and change the guisettings.xml to include pictures.

When they turn on my HMPC it goes Playlist (A movies playlist) / TV shows / Playlist (comedy shows and work out videos for the wife) / Music / Weather / Settings / Shutdown. I’d like to plop pictures up after the second playlist and before weather.

In an ideal world I’d like my folks to be able to press pictures and a folder list pop up, these will be labelled by country. Is that possible?

I’d also like the submenu to be something where I can add to it easily enough, each submenu will represent a country that once clicked will take straight into the photos.

I have VPN access to the network but I’m running Openelec so can’t (to the best of my knowledge) hijack the screen and build it from there.

Any help would be appreciated. My guisettings is in the link below.
OneDrive guisettings

If it's too difficult just say. I can always Skype them and have them do computer bits for me whilst I watch from the other side of the world
I did it. Quite frankly I'm mad at myself for not thinking of it earlier.

Installed XBMC on my Windows machine, installed Aeon MQ, copied the xml files from my box back home (via VPN) then connected to the network as if I were at home. Job done, BOOM

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
guisettings help from a far0