Using 2 skins in combination / good simple skin that could suit my needs?
I have fallen in love with the Ace skin. In my opinion it's more attractive than the default Confluence or Aeon Nox (the only other two I've tried), but the actual video player was a massive let down.

I navigate with a PS3 controller mapped to xbox 360 buttons and I like to scan through videos using the left thumb stick. With Aeon Nox and Ace, when I scan with the stick it doesn't show me a scrubber or anything, so I have to guess where I'll end up in an episode. Confluence does this perfectly, a little white bar moves to where I'm skipping to.

I'm not very attracted to the look of confluence though. So I was wondering if it's possible to use the Ace Skin, but the confluence video player?

I was also wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a skin that might better suite my needs instead. I love the look of Ace, and use my XBMC for just watching Movies and TV shows like long Animes(200+ eps) that i have saved as files then scraped into my Library. Along with this, I sometimes listen to music, but its not a big deal and sometimes use Video Addons to watch shows I haven't downloaded, via steaming (icefilms, etc). Thats all I use it for.

I just want something simple that is good for my needs, and preferably, doesn't have a confluence/aeon nox style main menu, but instead, a list like Ace that lets you see all your options. Most important thing though, is that I can scrub through episodes using a thumb stick.

Thanks to anyone who has suggestions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using 2 skins in combination / good simple skin that could suit my needs?0