Tweaks
Hi, I'm running Frodo, and I'd like to make the following changes:

1) make it so that the song information goes away in visualization mode so you can see the visualization better. Right now it stays on and never goes away

2) get rid of the "recently added songs and videos" thing on the main screen

I'm using the Ace skin.

Is there an easy way to do these things?

Thanks
Hi Frank,

Don't know about the first request but for the second I think you might want to disable the Music and Video widget.

System> Skin settings> Widgets > Music -> off

Same principle for Videos.

HTH

Greetz,

_J@N_
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
Thanks! That fixed that.

Sometimes when I go to the visualization screen, it shows a bunch of pictures of the artist. It's so annoying that I can't see the visualizations, those are one of the main reasons I like XBMC.

Does anyone know how to turn that off? I did have some fanart plugin enabled, but I disabled it, and it's still a bunch of pictures on the visualization screen. It's so annoying.

And the other thing about the artist info staying all the time...
I asked the same since three days now ans nobody replied. Anyhow thanks....
whilst in fullscreen mode hit "right" or "menu" depending on the layout. Scroll thru the menu and select Settings. Move down to Background Image and enable Viewing and this should switch off the fanart slideshow. Disable Show Furniture if you want to get rid of the other onscreen bits and bobs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tweaks0