• 14(current)
Release Internet Archive - archive.org
(2023-01-20, 03:18)27hectormanuel Wrote: Awesome the add-on works but search is broken and you can't sign in with your IA account
@gujal
@MetalChris

Search not working for me either, using 4.26 beta 3 (Kodi 20 Win 7) also using new t1mlib patch.

Tks
@gujal 
@MetalChris 

Search doesn't work anymore Guys!
Thaught it would have been noticed by now.
Is this going to be fixed?

really appreciate all your work you guys are doing.

Hope it gets resolved soon. 
Smile
@gujal @MetalChris 
You guys still here?
Kind of feeling this is being ignored,
please don't say this project has been abandoned!
Any News?
They are deploying a new search mechanism which is a lot better than before but is still in beta. If we fix now, we will have to change again when they get out of beta. Was waiting for them to roll out the new search
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
Good to know, thanks for keeping in touch and still being on the case.  Hopefully a better search mechanism by IA will eventually mean a better one for the addon.  Will anxiously await.
@MetalChris PR raised for the new search

Code:
https://github.com/MetalChris/repository.matrix/pull/4

@barney63 @03stevensmi @27hectormanuel 
you can test it if you want by getting this file and replacing on your system
Code:
https://github.com/MetalChris/repository.matrix/raw/42b8d492e5c59669e39c997ca1a23efad377ef66/plugin.video.internetarchive/addon.py
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
Looks like a winner!  Search is working well and seems much more responsive and quicker.  Also the start of playback of videos seems much quicker.  Thanks for doing this, it is much appreciated to have such a large and valuable resource available.
it wooooooorks
@gujal @MetalChris 
Thanks so much,
was wondering what was happening.
I tried to fix it myself on github but with failure.
I'm so glad it's on the rise!

Good Job!
Once Again,
Thank You,
Cheers! 🍻
(2023-02-04, 00:06)gujal Wrote: @MetalChris PR raised for the new search

Code:
https://github.com/MetalChris/repository.matrix/pull/4

Thanks again @gujal for another much needed contribution. I'm currently travelling, but will merge your pull request and update the repo once I get home in a few days.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Xumo Play | DistroTV | Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
@MetalChris 
@gujal 

Would somebody be willing to have a look at the Internet Archive audio addon 4.2.5.  It installs but won't start.

An old thread was started in the Music Addon Forum here
Some videos play automatically without selecting format
(2023-02-07, 05:42)27hectormanuel Wrote: Some videos play automatically without selecting format

That is by design. If there is only one format available, why display a prompt? just plays it.
The file I'm trying to play it's an mkv but the add on is playing a lower resolution conversion
(2023-02-11, 01:13)27hectormanuel Wrote: The file I'm trying to play it's an mkv but the add on is playing a lower resolution conversion
give the webpage url so that it can be looked at
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet Archive - archive.org0