XBMC doesn't add all videos to library
Hello,

I actually had my XBMC library completely up to date until recently. I reinstallled WIndows on a new SSD and reinstlaled all of my software.

I have since reinstalled XBMC and for the most part it is working. I had The Middle TV show in my library before. Now XBMC won't add it. Not only does it not add it to the library, but even if I go into the files section of the video section, it doesn't show up there so I can't even manually add TV show information to it. WHy would it have picked it up before and not now? What can I do to debug this? Or is there a way to manually add that folder?

My current folder struction is Drive:\TV Shows\<tv show name>\<season #>\episodes

I have added Drive:\TV Shows as a source so it should pick up all sub folders. And indeed for the most part it has, this is the only show so far that I have seen that it hasn't picked up but this is the first time I've notcied so there could be more.

THanks!
Kyle
Have you tried a NFO file (wiki) with a TVDB url? If that doesn't work you might post a link to a Debug Log (wiki). There is also an addon you may want to try that will scan for other missing video- http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...ie_Scanner
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I'm not sure if your solutions are supposed to put them in the library or just find them at all. These aren't even showing up under files. Not only are they not in the library but they aren't visible even in the files section.

I tried the missing movie scanner and it scans it and says there are 844 missing files. But then it doesnt do anything else, doesn't actuallly add those missing files into the files section nor into the library

I'll do the debug log as soon as I get home, thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC doesn't add all videos to library0