aureal semiconductor remote + lirc
I buy a cheap remote control for media centers (MADE IN CHINA :S) that has two modes : mouse and keyboard. With a TOOGLE button swith to mouse mode/keyboard mode. With and without lirc, the remote works like a mouse if there is the mouse mode on. Works at my XBMC like mouse with the pointer. But remote not work....

When I plug this remote in linux, dmesg:

generic-usb 0003:0755:2626.0006: input,hidraw3: USB HID v.1.10 Keyboard [ATWF@83-W001 P-05R UIR_V2A] on usb-0000:00:04:0-6/input0

lsusb:
ID0755:2626 Aureal Semiconductor

I read some stuff at internet about it, and I try to install lirc. At text wizard, I choose "Linux input layer (/dev/input/eventX)", and them, when I choose the port, I see the same device that is listed at dmesg for the keyboard, I choose it.

I test the remote with command "irw". Some buttons works but not all. And all that working buttons, has repeat codes (LEFTCONTROL, RIGTHCONTROL, LEFTALT etc). 3 or 4 buttons get the same code. Play button, direction buttons and another, there is not response at irw.

If I start xbmc, the remote not works in keyboard mode, only volume and mute buttons reacts at xbmc well. Rest of buttons = no response.
did u fix this problem

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aureal semiconductor remote + lirc0