[Android] MyMusicBoXBMC XBMC MySQL remote
Hi !

I just finish programming my xbmc android music manager, im using native MySQL driver (not totally legal accorgind to the licence). So my app able you to do a very quick search in your music library, im using the like operator and im returning only 50 to 500 records (dependings of the setting). I search thru the song, album and artist table depending of the toggled red button at the top. For now i dont support credential for XBMC and i only tested my app on my HTC One, but im pretty sure it will render on any phone, not sure on tablet!

It doesn't build a local database, so no phone resources used. Next release will have XBMC playlist management and MySQL Playlist (you will be able to build multiple playlist saved in mysql and sync them to XMBC playlist.

My GUI skills are very low so for now im using some images from XBMC Official remote, i'm planning to let if free without publicity.

Here is a link for anyone that want to beta test my app:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAgo2X...sp=sharing

I'm a certified android developer and have 2 paying apps on google play.
Thank you for this. Have been searching for something like the app. Specially playlist management. Installed and tried it, looks great so far.
Working good! Any chance you would add support for Videos / Movies / TV Shows? If you're busy, any chance this is open source? I could look into helping with this addition if you don't want to add it. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Android] MyMusicBoXBMC XBMC MySQL remote0