Aeon MQ5 Skin Settings Lost on XBMC Start
(2014-02-13, 14:24)Samu-rai Wrote: That fix doesn't work I'm affraid. Not with MQ5 anyway.

See this post .
ok.
another solution maybe is to retard the xbmc opening?
I'm not sure what you mean.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

i mean using a software to delay the xbmc opening, i read somewhere that in some hardware have problems with fast opening, if you now what i mean, iam not very good at english.
I think it occurs because android drops the XML on shut down, so I'm not sure that would help. But anything is worth a shot.

Hopefully they include that fix in the final Gotham release.

does sm manger script work for this. getting earache having lots of android boxes with this issue?
(2013-12-18, 21:20)Samu-rai Wrote: Install the extendedinfo script if you haven't already.

Then go to skin settings > restore settings > export skin settings.

If you need to import the settings at any point, choose the 'import skin settings' below it.

How do you get this extendedinfo script?
Search the forum.

Hi this is also happening to me on aeon mq5 skin settings lost on xbmc start but i am runing xbmc 13.2 gotham mq5 on a pc runing windows 8.1 anyone found a fix for this

@ superryo here extendedinfo script for gotham https://github.com/azraelomega/script.extendedinfo (Modded for gotham)
Thank you!
Has anyone ever found a solution to this problem? I'm having the same issue on Mxq android boxes. It seems my backgrounds and settings are defaulting every now and again on kodi startup and I need to keep restoring backups
hi, having this problem myself on a mini x i upgraded to kodi, every couple of months it will wipe everything and set kodi back to factory settings and i lose all my add ons, i was wondering if i go back to xbmc would this solve the problem. thanks for the help guys
I'm also having this issue on my Firestick with the android apk file, wondering if anyone has found any solutions to stop Kodi from resetting yet?
This should work,for Android same as Openelec
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2284195
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ5 Skin Settings Lost on XBMC Start0