Help with setting up a video download folder?
(2014-03-04, 12:19)Martijn Wrote: it is possible but the add-on needs to do it on their end. so there is no bug in xbmc, just a limitation of python.
first it needs to copy it to local temp and then to the final folder

That shouldn't be that difficult, jdownloader does also make use of a temporary directory.
I think almost all download programs are making use of local temps.
Solving this problem seams to be too easy, there must be a backside problem.
Do you need a video how-to in order to create a downland folder anywhere in a a readable/writeable directory and then select than in via addon? If anyone needs a video guide for that then they should consider not using computers while unsupervised. Smile Smile Smile

* un1versal facepalms.
(2014-03-04, 05:46)Maseo Wrote: Anyway, go to video/add-on and right-click the add-on where you will be presented with a menu. The menu will give you three choices, the last one being "Add-on Settings" You will find what you need from there.

OK guys ?
Maseo,
Thanks for that info.
Whenever I go to my web browser and download a zip file it stores in a download folder. However when i open up kodi and go to add source and try to look for my downloader folder I cannot seem to find it.My Kodi app always tries to go to my external drive which I do not have I do not have a micro card in my external drive. I am using a Mygica android box and I cannot seem to change the settings for Kodi to look in my internal drive to view my downloads.
Can any one advise or help Thanks Mohan
(2015-11-18, 18:38)Moha Deokaran Wrote: Whenever I go to my web browser and download a zip file it stores in a download folder. However when i open up kodi and go to add source and try to look for my downloader folder I cannot seem to find it.My Kodi app always tries to go to my external drive which I do not have I do not have a micro card in my external drive. I am using a Mygica android box and I cannot seem to change the settings for Kodi to look in my internal drive to view my downloads.
Can any one advise or help Thanks Mohan

Ask whoever you bought the box from. It's not likely anyone here would know the answer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with setting up a video download folder?0