Submenus have gone
Great skin - I've been using it for a couple of years now on my home cinema. My issue is that all the submenus have disappeared with only the main horizontal options remaining. I've not messed with those settings for months. I can't get to the Edit Skin option now for Aeon Nox, but if I change to another skin the submenus are accessible.

I'd rather not have to re-install everything just to get the AN submenus back. Is there a file I can edit/delete to reset the submenus?

Cheers,
Steve
This is happenning to me as well. Not changed anything.

I find that if I go to settings, appearance, home menu customization. Then go back to the home screen without changing anything they are there!

Really bizarre.
same here... this bug has been around for a while. It seems random for me. I put my most used items on the main Home menu-bar so I don' have to use submenus but on rare occasion. This also makes it easier for guess and family to use.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Same problem here

Widgets like video playlists also dont appear even when I hit backspace to try and enable them. Shall we all post logs to try and get to the bottom of this? I seem to recall it happening on the MQ version of Aeon as well but can't be sure...
For what its worth this problem seems to have started when I installed the TV catch up with EPG add on. I have uninstalled it and the issue hasn't recurred once yet.
The problem was caused by tvcatchup for me. No need to disable the whole program though, it just relates to the notifications. I disabled these and all returned to normal.

Dave

Xbmcbuntu.
(2014-01-04, 10:35)minitwin42 Wrote: The problem was caused by tvcatchup for me. No need to disable the whole program though, it just relates to the notifications. I disabled these and all returned to normal.

Dave

Xbmcbuntu.

Thanks for this. It's fixed it.
My submenus are gone too. (I haven't installed the TVCatchup plugin).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Submenus have gone0