Universal Scraper
This is really bugging me and i'm sure there must be a fix. I've got Universal scraper enabled and i've adjusted the settings etc. When i'm browsing movies (usually .......), it generally loads fanart straight away, but some movies stay blank. I'm thinking specifically about The Avengers, Iron Man..Surely these madly popular movies have fanart? Mostly, if a movie/show stays blank, if I click 'refresh metadata' it finds it and saves it, but with these, it either says none found or I get a plugin error.

I only installed Universal scraper yesterday, i'd been using tvdb before then. Once enabled, Universal updated my Tv show fanart, so it was definitely working. Does anyone have any suggestions pleas.. maybe there's a way to get Universal to rescan the 1channel movie list??

Thanks Smile
Just realised that if there is no metadata for a title, I get the basic popcorn background (Transparency!), but the other movies, the background screen and dvd case go black. This makes me think i've got something set up wrong. Anyone please?
I read the other scraper thread where there were similar problems, so I tried reinstalling ........, changed all settings to only scrape from imdb but i'm still not getting fanart for top titles, just a black screen.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149712
Hardly fair Scudlee, it's not strictly a ........ question as it applies to metadata on lots of addons. I said "usually" ..... but ok, this also happens on ....... does this mean that my question is now acceptable? It's a Universal scraper settings question, not .......

Is it now no longer good form to ask for help on a forum? I've have been searching and searching for my own fix, but so far all i've found are people with the same fault and not much else. If it's shagged, and it's not fixable, fine. If it's something that I, as a new user could fix if I had the know how, then some help would be appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Scraper0