Win Weird Graphical Glitches
Hey was just wondering if anyone else has seen this problem and knows how to fix it?

I just installed a fresh copy of the latest xbmc (12.3) and got the latest aeon nox (4.0.9) and started to see those.

http://imgur.com/sk3jn1E

Previously I had xbmc (12.2) and aeon nox (4.0.9) running on another computer and it ran perfectly with no weird glitches. I tried running xbmc on the new system with out aeon nox and it appears to run just find with no weird graphical glitches but as soon as i switch to the skin it starts showing up, which leads me to believe its the skin or settings in it that are causing this. There's always the possibility that i'm just doing it wrong and its my fault. Either way I was hoping someone has run into this and has an idea of how to fix it.

The system i'm using is an i3 haswell. Just using the on board video. Running windows 7
So nevermind I was the mistake. After i set up the system I updated windows all the way but forgot to update any of the other drivers, namely the motherboard ones above what came on the disk :p FAIL on my part.
Works fine now with no weird graphically glitches

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird Graphical Glitches0