Can't get Apple Tv to work with WMC
Nothing happens. no "working" message, Nothing. I've even waited 15-20 mintues, and nothing happens.

here's a log...

http://pastebin.com/tkMFhemp
But live tv works, right?

Do you know if you can play wtv files on this machine?

As an experiment, go to the 'debug' tab in serverwmc and turn on 'Remux the playback of all wtv files'. After setting this option, you have to restart xbmc on your client before testing it.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
(2013-12-28, 02:47)krustyreturns Wrote: But live tv works, right?

Do you know if you can play wtv files on this machine?

As an experiment, go to the 'debug' tab in serverwmc and turn on 'Remux the playback of all wtv files'. After setting this option, you have to restart xbmc on your client before testing it.

i'm not sure what wtv files are, but turning on the Remux got the Recordings working. and apparently got it to stop skipping. any way I can fix the video quality? I seem to have real thin lines.
Turn on deinterlacing in the video settings.
(2013-12-28, 08:52)krustyreturns Wrote: Turn on deinterlacing in the video settings.

where is the video settings? I don't see it in ServerWMC
It's in the XBMC player itself. With a video playing, I *think* you press and hold menu. (It could be play/pause. It's been so long I really don't remember). Choose the video settings (camera icon) and set deinterlacing and video scaling method to auto. Then at the bottom make sure you save as the default for all videos.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
If you just move the mouse when a video is playing the osd will show up, then select video settings like Techlife describes. Clicking select on your remote, or return on the keyboard should also bring up the osd.
(2013-12-28, 18:05)TechLife Wrote: It's in the XBMC player itself. With a video playing, I *think* you press and hold menu. (It could be play/pause. It's been so long I really don't remember). Choose the video settings (camera icon) and set deinterlacing and video scaling method to auto. Then at the bottom make sure you save as the default for all videos.

Holding the Menu button bring up at list with

program info
find similar programs
switch to channel
start recording
choose thumbnail
group management
hide channel
move
lock channel
filter channel
update EPG information
Add to favorties

holding the pause/play button does nothing

(2013-12-28, 18:39)krustyreturns Wrote: If you just move the mouse when a video is playing the osd will show up, then select video settings like Techlife describes. Clicking select on your remote, or return on the keyboard should also bring up the osd.

this is on an apple tv. there is no mouse
Were you in the EPG or watching a channel when you held menu? You have to be watching a station - fullscreen - for the correct menu to pop up.

I'll dig mine out and double check the key combination in a bit.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
I'm having a problem now where if I go into mashup and watch a movie, it plays for a few mintues, and then XBMC crashes

(2013-12-28, 21:56)TechLife Wrote: Were you in the EPG or watching a channel when you held menu? You have to be watching a station - fullscreen - for the correct menu to pop up.

I'll dig mine out and double check the key combination in a bit.

I tried both. if I do it in EPG, I get the list I showed you about, and in full screen I get the main xbmc menu over the video.
OK. Then it's not menu. It's the center button on the remote. Again, while the video is playing. This should bring up the OSD. (No the main xbmc menu like you got before.)
(2013-12-29, 00:00)TechLife Wrote: OK. Then it's not menu. It's the center button on the remote. Again, while the video is playing. This should bring up the OSD. (No the main xbmc menu like you got before.)

yes, it's the center button, and I found the video section, but I can't set deinterlacing and video scaling. it does nothing when I try to change it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get Apple Tv to work with WMC0