Javelin's Automated XBMC House - Updated 5/17/2014 - Front Lounge Preview
(2014-01-07, 13:41)zag Wrote: QueK9 please start a new thread with your setup.

Will do.
(2014-01-06, 20:05)QueK9 Wrote:
(2014-01-06, 12:59)Javlin Wrote: ATM only jpeg snapshot's can be pulled for picture in picture. For doorbells etc, mine atm (untill I get my doorbell switch wired) is running on motion detection in blue iris which just wget to send trigger to xbmc via Vera Lite.

All info can be found it here Id recommend using the plugin towards the end of the thread as there is options to edit it in xbmc. Change size of window or delay etc.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1587132

Otherwise a simple cam rtsp stream should give live streaming, can be found with a search on these forums.

Nice posters and signs I hope to get to that level one day. I picked up a signed Lord of the Rings poster off a mate at work, with the whole cast autographs be happy when painting is done so I can hang it.
Have been looking at those light boxes but only available in the states not in Australia very expensive to ship out =S one day perhaps.

Been busy installing new thick skirting and architrave's around room and add 2 10w LED down lights with chrome ring and light defuses all synced with Vera, so at the low dim level I require they barely draw 7 watts to light the room. Very happy with them.

Will update with new pictures when finished.

Btw, I can't wait to see pictures of this.

A few months later but painting almost done finally.. awaiting delivery of recliner couch with cup holders and console Wink if the credit card survives the abuse.. first post update with pics
Couch Has arrived! Very nice modular design. Came from Nick Scali called the Catalina recliner, never sat on a couch better than this one. Even the Chase back reclines!

Looking to retro-fit it with some Buttkicker's soon anyone had experience with these transducers?

Also updated first post with sneak preview of lounge refurb. Built a new wall and cut some windows in a load barring wall that I'm very pleased how they turned out, lights a lot more light in.
Updated with 3 pictures of a B+ raspberry case me and mate have been working on one of the early prototypes a [/align]lot of hardwork went into this! Looks good in the lounge room.
Nice set up Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Javelin's Automated XBMC House - Updated 5/17/2014 - Front Lounge Preview0