Add-On Privacy
Hi,

As most of you, I love XBMC. It has completely transformed the way I watch TV and Movies.
I want to upgrade my XBMC and look in other directions to grow my hobby.
Some cool things I saw are the automatic download Add-Ons, that automatically find the next episode of your favorite TV shows for you and download them, like Sick Beard and others.
I also like the HTPC Manager software.
Are these to be trusted? How do I know that my files and what I do, do not fall into the wrong hands?
I feel like these services provide easy pickings for certain organizations to find out what people are doing. Am I being over cautious?
(2013-12-27, 18:51)FSUNoles27TS Wrote: Hi,

As most of you, I love XBMC. It has completely transformed the way I watch TV and Movies.
I want to upgrade my XBMC and look in other directions to grow my hobby.
Some cool things I saw are the automatic download Add-Ons, that automatically find the next episode of your favorite TV shows for you and download them, like Sick Beard and others.
I also like the HTPC Manager software.
Are these to be trusted? How do I know that my files and what I do, do not fall into the wrong hands?
I feel like these services provide easy pickings for certain organizations to find out what people are doing. Am I being over cautious?

Your over cautious.
Also not a bad idea to read download addons descriptions Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-On Privacy0