Infolabel change
The 'cast' setting (and 'castandrole' ) is now fixed here:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/03ad...a26366892e

I don't get anything when I click on the cast members though. I'm assuming that a problem with the script. If not let me know.
(2013-12-31, 00:17)jfcarroll Wrote: YouTube's ability to take a number with a decimal point is fixed here:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/119f...36216336e7

Built and YouTube is working, thanks once again.

Martin
Cast and castrole field now works and no decimal problem.. You should define as list to show Smile

Just one question.. when I define cast/castandrole, it only shows castandrole listitem Wink

I think it's better to append the list.. or not?

Thanks.
For me https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/119f...36216336e7 doesn't solve issue. Still need pass decimals (rating and duration as example) as strings. also for addStreamInfo method.
Use float(rating)
(2014-01-01, 17:25)fightnight Wrote: Use float(rating)
I used float for rating and int for duration. But still receive Failed to convert to input type to either a std:Confusedtring or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)> message. Only if I change float and decimal to str all work fine. I also need pass str(width) and str(height) to addStreamInfo method for the addon worked as before.
(2014-01-01, 14:54)afedchin Wrote: For me https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/119f...36216336e7 doesn't solve issue. Still need pass decimals (rating and duration as example) as strings. also for addStreamInfo method.
Never mind. It's my mistake. I don't properly build xbmc. All work as expected.
Sorry for being a little (OK, a lot) clueless. This change seems to have affected the Colbert Report and Daily Show plugins as well.
Are you actually suggesting making the change in the plugin, for compatibility, or should this have been transparent and backwards compatible?

OpenElec XBMC-13.0-Alpha12 git:2fe3117 circa Feb 9th on a Raspberry Pi:

Code:
15:13:33 T:2856318032   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Failed to convert to input type to either a std::string or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
15:13:33 T:2856318032   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Failed to convert to input type to either a std::string or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.the.colbert.report/addon.py", line 522, in <module>
                                                mode_handlers.get(mode, root)()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.the.colbert.report/addon.py", line 213, in full_episodes
                                                "TVShowTitle": TVShowTitle})
                                            TypeError: Failed to convert to input type to either a std::string or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
15:13:33 T:3060027392   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.the.colbert.report/?mode=full
15:13:33 T:3060027392   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.the.colbert.report/?mode=full) failed
I can confirm the problem with the Daily Show addon.
A quickfix for getting it to work is to convert some variables to strings when setting the Infos.

Example fix for "full episodes" in addon.py (lines 203-211):
Code:
liz.setInfo(type="Video",
            infoLabels={"Title": str(BS3(name, convertEntities=BS3.HTML_ENTITIES)),
                        "Plot": str(BS3(plot, convertEntities=BS3.HTML_ENTITIES)),
                        "Season": str(season),
                        "Episode": str(episode),
                        "premiered": str(date),
                        "TVShowTitle": str(TVShowTitle)})

I am running OpenELEC-RPi.arm-devel-20140213045848-r17706-gdc7e0e2 and plugin.video.the.daily.show-1.0.6

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Infolabel change0