[RELEASE] Artist Slideshow Helper
(2017-04-18, 19:31)Acubens Wrote: Hello pkscout, love your skin, everything works fine, also download in music folder.

Is it possible to rename the downloaded extrafanarts when I move them with Artist Slideshow Helper into the music folder "extrafanart" with a special name
Example: you found 3 extrafanarts and move them to

fanart01
fanart02
fanart03
and so on...

Sorry, no. Right now AS uses the name of the file to determine if it's been downloaded before, so if you rename it AS will download another copy again. I'm looking at some ways to do image download caching differently, but it's a ways off.
(2017-04-18, 20:03)guandms Wrote: So this is how it's in my Music Folder, I'm adding a SS of a certain album that have many artists that i can't get to "work" properly with Aeon Madnox skin...
For this example "To m Cruise" is the artist, and i have a folder for his artwork, the main folder is config in the skin off course, but still Only logo is visable but no fanart....

I'm not sure exactly how Kodi decides the artist on compilation albums where the album artist is different from the song artist.
Is it possible to save Artist information in a separate folder?
Kodi 17 mit Bello.6
(2017-09-15, 18:32)mccorner Wrote: Is it possible to save Artist information in a separate folder?

AS already stores Artist information in a different folder than the Artist images. Are you asking if you can change where AS stores the Artist Information? If so, then the answer is no. That is always stored in the addon data directory for AS. If you really want to do this, you would have to try using path substitution:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Path_substitution

As noted on that page, path substitution is an advanced (and complicated) feature.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Artist Slideshow Helper0