[RELEASE] FlyinHD Video AddOn - Hindi/Tamil/Telugu Movies
(2014-01-25, 03:54)ztas Wrote: thanks for the nice addon. I find it taking long time (90 secs or so) to move from tamil menu to recent in raspBMC. I tried now in windows laptop, it was quick(2 secs),

Do you know why it could be slow on raspberry?

It has to to do with the BeautifulSoup, parsing takes almost 30 secs in raspberry pi Sad
Synology 210j NAS + TvHeadend + HDHomeRun + Raspbmc
On raspberry, ask login, how to setup login id.?
(2014-01-25, 17:24)BHARAT1 Wrote: On raspberry, ask login, how to setup login id.?

goto http://www.flyinhd.com/ website and register your self and get login and password.
My Sample XML---> http://goo.gl/XUxPzB
XBMC Team need donation, please donate.....!
"We all should grateful to XBMC Team and addons/plugins developers, They are the people did most of the hard work to develop such a great open source media center."

ztas, can you post the xbmc.log file from your raspberry pi? I have added debugs in the plugin that will allow me to see where the delay is. Some of my other friends have also complained about the speed in raspberry pi, I would like to get to the bottom of this.
(2014-01-26, 03:01)codenx Wrote: ztas, can you post the xbmc.log file from your raspberry pi? I have added debugs in the plugin that will allow me to see where the delay is. Some of my other friends have also complained about the speed in raspberry pi, I would like to get to the bottom of this.

I dont find much info on log. I put on print after each line in Movie_Recent function, I found
Code:
soup = BeautifulSoup( html )
was taking almost 30 secs.

I find the Einthusan.com add on uses regex to parse html, that works well in Pi.

I did read BeautifulSoup is slow on raspberry pi. When I have some free time I'll try to replace with regex and send it to you.
Synology 210j NAS + TvHeadend + HDHomeRun + Raspbmc
@codenx,

Now flyinhd has made some changes in their website thus this plugin is giving error message. when you have time could you please look in to it.

thanks
My Sample XML---> http://goo.gl/XUxPzB
XBMC Team need donation, please donate.....!
"We all should grateful to XBMC Team and addons/plugins developers, They are the people did most of the hard work to develop such a great open source media center."

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it.
wow, they took down all the movies! I see only trailers and some comedy clips, but no movies! I'll check with them.
yes, they have removed all movies, and now asked us to upload our own videos and photos. even they have deleted member database.
Well, it was good while it lasted. I got no response from their admins, I think we are done with this website.

Any alternatives that has similar stream qualities? v_j_uk suggested tamilgun, anything u guys know that is very impressive?
hi Mate, pls check tamilbase.com, runtamil.com & cooltamil.com.
Tamilgun still works.. Silkker was another but there site looks down
hay i have created a account in flyinhd, but when i tried to login to the add on its says its invalid please help
its was working fine but just 2 weak i am having this problem.
i have tried in all platform windows, mac , Linux , android , iPhone etc
same problem please help thanks in advance
(2014-03-23, 23:46)multimedia007 Wrote: hay i have created a account in flyinhd, but when i tried to login to the add on its says its invalid please help
its was working fine but just 2 weak i am having this problem.
i have tried in all platform windows, mac , Linux , android , iPhone etc
same problem please help thanks in advance

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE WHEN CLICK ON Flyinhd It says log in failed wrong username or password. I tried a another computer it is tha same even the Android tablet does the same But I am able log into their website. Up to last week it was working and for week now unable to log in. I f some one could help me I would appreciate. Or some one could send me the older version po the plugin 0.0.2 which doesn't require to log in.
multimedia007 and ram611: FlyinHD website does not serve movies any more. They have changed their authentication database. The plugin is dead until FlyinHD adds movies back. I'm planning to remove the plugin from the repo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] FlyinHD Video AddOn - Hindi/Tamil/Telugu Movies2