[RELEASE] FlyinHD Video AddOn - Hindi/Tamil/Telugu Movies
fantastic work ! its really nice ..hope we can expect the other movie listing from tamil base ( DVD , Dubbed movie etc ) as well in the oliyum oliyum plugin ..thanks again for your great work Smile
Everything was working fine but after i installed repo 2.0.9.zip. I can't seem to get to enable the add-on. Not sure what went wrong?
(2014-04-12, 21:17)elephant14 Wrote: Everything was working fine but after i installed repo 2.0.9.zip. I can't seem to get to enable the add-on. Not sure what went wrong?

I do have the same issue. It is not enabling from zip file to get the addon. But the older version is still working. windows version of XBMC
If you already have the previous version installed, you dont need to install the repo 2.0.9 again. XBMC should automatically update OliyumOliyum.

If you still have issue, uninstall the existing version and install the new version. After you install the repo from zip, goto Get Addons and choose codenx repo and you should see OliyumOliyum. If you dont see it, hit 'c' to bring up context menu and choose 'force update'.
Hi Codenx, Thanks for your advice but didn't work for me. I am using XBMC with XP. Greatly appreciated if you can post the Oliyum Oliyum videoplugin zip Ver.2.0.7 and I am verymuch eager to see your latest movie add on. Thanks.
ram611, try this link:

https://github.com/codenx/codenx-xbmc-ad...p?raw=true

sivaemn, I thought about it but felt it will be very redundant as einthusan plugin already provides it. I think einthusan sets the gold standard for old movies, it has a great collection and has great quality, tamilbase does not even come close. What do u feel?
Thanks Codenx. The link worked great. I very much appreciate your work and the plug in works like a charm.
Thanks again.
Great Job CodenX, Keep it up. its a great update since FlyinHD is gone.
My Sample XML---> http://goo.gl/XUxPzB
XBMC Team need donation, please donate.....!
"We all should grateful to XBMC Team and addons/plugins developers, They are the people did most of the hard work to develop such a great open source media center."

Thanks again Codenx. Smile
Dear Codenx,
Thanks a lot and very much appreciated for your hard work.
I am using XBMC on macbook pro (Xbmc 12.3). Looks like it didn't auto update the oliyum oliyum plugin. Uninstalled and installed the 2.0.7 version of oliyum oliyum and i can see movies section.
Regarding live tv, only few are working for me (like jaya, sun music, peppers). I am not sure whether I am missing something!!!!

As requested already, FlyinHD allows movies and i like the quality of that. Pls see if something you can do on that.

Once again, thanks for your hard work Smile
(2014-04-13, 05:27)codenx Wrote: ram611, try this link:

https://github.com/codenx/codenx-xbmc-ad...p?raw=true

sivaemn, I thought about it but felt it will be very redundant as einthusan plugin already provides it. I think einthusan sets the gold standard for old movies, it has a great collection and has great quality, tamilbase does not even come close. What do u feel?

Yes. einthusan has lots of movies and stable connection ...also it has its own plugin from humla .. we can get that as part of oliyum oliyum ..but still the movies are old ..where as tamilbase has new movie collections Smile
How can i install this add on on my ipad?Plz help.
can somebody give me the link for the repo or the plugin.
i try the link but its not working.thank u
Nice addon. One request, since the site does not show any hindi movies, I would appreciate if you would remove "Hindi" from the title of this thread. Just so we don't mislead anyone else into thinking this is for hindi movies.

Keep up the good work.
Hi all,

This app has everything I need, every live tv station but unfortunately none of them work for me. The music works ok.

I'm running 2.1.0. I go under Live TV - Masala, I tried many channels, all of them either sit idle with no error after "opening stream" appears, the others show me "playback failed" - one or more items failed to play.

Any ideas? Would love to get this going!

Thanks
Dan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] FlyinHD Video AddOn - Hindi/Tamil/Telugu Movies2