Solved List of playlist video empty
I've a strange problem. i make the upgrade to frodo 12.3 from ssh, today i was trying to customize the home menu setting "CUSTOM 1" button to a smart playlist (Cartoons). When i try to change the function and i choose the type "Playlist video", xbmc shows me a list when i can't see my playlist. The only way is to add the playlist to the favourites and select the funciont "favourites", but with this workaround i can't have the dynamic wallpapers from the playlist. Same thing if i try with a music playlist. I have the latest Aeon Nox version 4.0.9
anyone with same bug?
(2013-12-29, 16:01)wizard84 Wrote: I've a strange problem. i make the upgrade to frodo 12.3 from ssh, today i was trying to customize the home menu setting "CUSTOM 1" button to a smart playlist (Cartoons). When i try to change the function and i choose the type "Playlist video", xbmc shows me a list when i can't see my playlist.

Can you post a screenshot ?

Did you have script.playlist installed ?

Can you post a screenshot from Settings > Skin > Help
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-01-09, 10:42)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2013-12-29, 16:01)wizard84 Wrote: I've a strange problem. i make the upgrade to frodo 12.3 from ssh, today i was trying to customize the home menu setting "CUSTOM 1" button to a smart playlist (Cartoons). When i try to change the function and i choose the type "Playlist video", xbmc shows me a list when i can't see my playlist.

Can you post a screenshot ?

Did you have script.playlist installed ?

Can you post a screenshot from Settings > Skin > Help

i will post all the screenshots this weekend, thank you so much.

edit: @mikebzh44 thank you so much, it was the missing plug in the problem....this plug-in should not be inserted in the "default" plug-ins installed by xbmc? thank you so much and best regards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
List of playlist video empty0