TV Shows not being scraped
When I first setup my xbmx my tv shows were showing up on the main menu. For some reason my main menu is now showing a tv show menu items anymore. It appears my scraper is not detecting my shows. Here is a log I ran while scanning the contents of my TV show folder. Any guidance would be appreciated.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=103130
well seems you didnt choose the right scraper for your TV shows,
or got everything mixed up in 1 folder.
Code:
11:11:50 T:1758766224   DEBUG: : Searching for 'Workaholics.S03E01' using The Movie Database scraper (path: '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/metadata.themoviedb.org', content: 'movies', version: '3.7.5')
if looking at the debu you're using the "The Movie Database scraper" and also set the content to "movies"

just noticed further in the log you got some TV-Shows but the directory's are empty or something.
perhaps you should read the wiki how to setup your folder structure for movies and TV-Shows.
and start from scratch with a clean version of XBMC without the stuff we don't talk about here or give support.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
See Video_library/Setting_content_and_scanning (wiki)

You cannot set tmdb for tv shows as the current tmdb scraper hasnt been updated to scrape tvshow info from tmdb yet. Use tvdb scraper on the tv show source when setting content.

Also yur xbmc is outdated its still v12 its now at least 12.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows not being scraped0