Recently Added Widget: Confluence not using service.skin.widgets ?
Hi,
I have added several custom nodes to my library and wanted to adjust the recently added widget to these new nodes.
But I have not figured out where the recently added Movie & TV Show Info comes from. Confluence is obviously not using the service.skin.widgets.

This has the drawback that the recently added widget is only updated after a restart of XBMC. (At least if you have a MySQL Setup where the library is updated by another client then the one you are currently using) And watched Movies / Episodes are also still shown.
I don't know if that is a bug or done on purpose.

But I figured out how the service.skin.widgets support can be enabled in Confluence. The only thing to do is changing the following sections in the "IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml":
Code:
<item>
    <label>$INFO[Window.Property(RecentMovie.1.Title)]</label>
    <label2/>
    <onclick>PlayMedia($ESCINFO[Window.Property(RecentMovie.1.File)])</onclick>
    <icon>$INFO[Window.Property(RecentMovie.1.Art(poster))]</icon>                        
    <thumb>-</thumb>
    <visible>!IsEmpty(Window.Property(RecentMovie.1.Title))</visible>
</item>

Code:
<item>
    <label>$INFO[Window.Property(RecentEpisode.1.Title)]</label>
    <label2>$INFO[Window.Property(RecentEpisode.1.TVshowTitle)] - $INFO[Window.Property(RecentEpisode.1.EpisodeNo)]</label2>
    <onclick>PlayMedia($ESCINFO[Window.Property(RecentEpisode.1.File)])</onclick>
    <icon>-</icon>
    <thumb>$INFO[Window.Property(RecentEpisode.1.Art(thumb))]</thumb>
    <visible>!IsEmpty(Window.Property(RecentEpisode.1.Title))</visible>
</item>

Of course the change has to be made for all 10 entries of the Movie/TV Show recently added widget and not only for the first one.

I hope this can be helpful for someone.

Regards
JohnC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added Widget: Confluence not using service.skin.widgets ?0