movies in sets are all scraped as same movie
This happens with some sets but not with all of them. I am unable to find out why this is happening.
The problem is as follows. I add a set of movies, let's say the die hard series. In order to keep collections on my hdd together I use the following file naming:
Die Hard 1 (1988)
Die Hard 2 - Die Harder (1990)
Die Hard 3 - With a vengeance (1995)
Die Hard 4 - Live free or die hard (2007)

I have tested these file names on themoviedb and they should work.
I start XBMC, the library updates en I can see in my movie list "die hard collection". But when I open this collection it contains the same movie 4 times, namely Die Hard 1.
When I open the movie info for each movie and refresh it, it immediately knows the correct movie.
Seems like a minor problem but I have 4 different XBMC's running on 4 different PC's and checking for this problem every time on every PC is annoying.

I am using XBMC 12.2 Git:20130502-32b1a5e
I have tried both The Movie Database scraper (TheMovieDB) and the Universal Movie Scraper (IMDB) and they both have the same problem.

Any ideas?
Are they all in separate directories ?
yes, they are in separate directories
Still no ideas?
I have had this problem with several sets, I've tried different types of naming the folders and still the problem continues.
Some more examples of things I've tried:
Mad Max (1979)
Mad Max 2 - The Road Warrior (1981)
or Mad Max 2 (1981)
or Mad Max The Road Warrior (1981)
Mad Max 3 - Beyond Thunderdome (1985)

When it starts scanning the movie to the library I can see it identifying the movie correctly, but it still appears in the library as Mad Max (1979)
When opening the movie info screen and refreshing the movie is updated correctly.
Really don't know how to solve this.
After reading on the forum it is best to upload a debug when asking for help, so I looked into this.
Reading the debug log myself I quickly found the problem, which, as in most of such cases, turned out to be something very very simple and very very stupid.
I had accidentally left the NFO file from the release group in the same folder as the movie which caused the problem. Once this was removed everything worked perfectly.
I want to thank everybody who thought about my problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movies in sets are all scraped as same movie0