CDArt For Movies
hey guys,

im having issues getting cdart to show on movies, ive searched forum but most cdart issues are about music cant find anything on movie cdart, i have it set too Icons but when the cd box opens its just plain disc no art work, there is no option in settings for movie cdart just for music cd's which is enabled.

ive tried putting disc.png in movie folders but doesn't seem to do anything, im presuming somewhere is an option to turn it on or point to the artwork.

can someone tell me how to set it up to display disc art and idiots guide would be useful many thanks
(2013-12-30, 23:06)sp8ced21 Wrote: ive tried putting disc.png in movie folders

it's the way to do, but i'm not at home so i can't check if i had to enable something
My name is Erier, Humf Erier
Getting disc art isn't an issue if you run the add-on 'Artworkdownloader' which has options to scrape for disc art, and in T! adds a menu item for disc art scraping manually. Getting the disc art to show up, is in the skin settings as long as the view supports it. All of this depends on the availability of the art, if there is no artwork to scrape, then there's nothing to show... at this point your may consider making your own graphics, and even share with others by uploading .
Yeah I have it set to icon to display disc I did use diskart downloader in add ons it downloaded art work and made folders in my directory but no cd art and no option to enable cd art in skin settings I tried to do it manual by right clicking movie then extras and cd art chose cd art it downloads but doesnt apply it hence why im stumped
i exported my library and looked through the films listed there is an entry on every film for like this

<discart>http://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/584/moviedisc/2-fast-2-furious-520e18cde06ab.png</discart>

but no art work in folders or displaying
I'm unfamiliar with the program 'diskart downloader" I use the program 'Artwork Downloader' and ensure that disk art makes it to the proper folder and names it disc.png (you'll see a brief successful download message). In icon view mode you will NOT see any disk graphics unless you have case animation selected in your settings>skin>view options> Try one of the other views (e.g. Item view) to ensure you actually have images of disks available.
thanks for help guys i got it sorted Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CDArt For Movies0