tv shows not in corct order
I'm sure this is something i'm doing, i have my tv shows all with correct info. however when i view them in does not come up with correct order i.e it starts with Warehouse 13 then the last one is Burn Notice. if I correct that that with views set to file mode, then the information is correct but when I try to view episode info it is not there, the other thing I would like to do is when i have viewed th episode, it would have atick beside it to know what i have viewd, i know you can do this with Transparency
Something is either wrong with your media library or you changed the ordering of the series level display.
Either way this has nothing to do whatsoever with the skin. Check your views and make sure it's set to sort by name.
1. Press the opposite way you're navigating and change sort by to "Name"

2. Make sure you have the watched overlay's enabled in settings->skin->movie/Tv options

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Hi, I'm having the same problem, it's sorting by name but it's sorting Z-A instead of A-Z

By the way, loving the skin, really excellent work Smile
Muskyinoz Wrote:Hi, I'm having the same problem, it's sorting by name but it's sorting Z-A instead of A-Z

By the way, loving the skin, really excellent work Smile

If up to date with git I just added the A-Z sort button, if not just switch to Confluence and use that button...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
perfect! thanks mcborzu
Why would anyone want tv shows ordered A to Z. Isnt more normal ordered by episode,thats mi issue
Thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tv shows not in corct order0