Intel NUC - DTS audio (WAV/CUE) issue
When I try to load a DTS audio file (with .WAV/CUE) on my D34010WYK NUC, I do not get any audio playback - the timer shows 00:00. After attempting to play this type of file, I cannot play back any other audio or video without resetting the box. I get repetitions of an error that says:
ERROR: CSoftAE::WriteSink - sink blocked- reinit flagged

Full XBMC.LOG: http://pastebin.com/uDMWRqPY

My setup and other notes:
D34010WYK NUC using OpenElec 3.2.4
HDMI to Onkyo TX-NR616 receiver - I've set audio output and passthrough to use receiver, all options checked for receiver capabilities
Tried both BIOS versions 18 and 22
Using Wifi connection, also experienced issue when copying/playing file from local mSATA drive
All other filetypes play back fine for me (including DTS and DTS-HD audio within .MKV)
This WAV/CUE DTS audio file plays back fine on my Win7 XBMC box.
I have tried other .WAV/CUE DTS audio files from multiple sources and have the same issue

Is this a known issue with OpenElec or the NUC?
Same answer as when you asked same question in another thread, debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-01-01, 00:55)nickr Wrote: Same answer as when you asked same question in another thread, debug log (wiki)

Read between the lines you'll see a link to the full debug log.
Ok sorry must be going blind.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
That does not appear to be a debug log, (see line 108) and I don't see in it where you play a .wav file (although the fact it isn't a debug log might be fooling me there).

Please turn on debugging, restart xbmc, play a file that demonstrates the problem, and then post the log to pastebin. Knowing the name of the file you are trying to play will help find the appropriate part of the log.
Fixed in gotham. No plans to backport to 12.3
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
+1 fritsch
@stocked
I gave up Frodo and standalone wav/dts files few months ago.
Update to Gotham. AE behaves much better.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel NUC - DTS audio (WAV/CUE) issue0