Smart playlists as submenus to Movies?
Hi,

I have several smart playlists for movie genres and I wonder if it is possible to add them as subfolders to Movies?
In skin settings hit enter on Movies and select set submenu, choose custom. Then hit back and while still highlighting movies scroll down and look for a custom slow, hit enter and enable it and choose type to select your playlist.

Assuming you know how to get to the correct menu, sorry. Go to Settings / Skin Settings / Customize Main Menu and Widgets then follow directions above
Thank you very much!

Happy new year!
How many submenus can I have? Maybe I can't have all my genres as submenus?
When you select custom set it should say the number next to it in parenthesis, there are a few options to choose from and I think it goes up to 15-20 but I'm not certain. Why not just use the default Genres option?
Because I have all my movies sorted after genres on my NAS. If I let xbmc sort my movies, the movies I consider to be for example an action movie may not be in the genre "action".

Thanks for your answer! Smile
Another thing to consider, I'm not 100% sure this can be done as I have not used it but I don't see why it's not possible. You should be able to add a "shortcut" in the submenu for Video Playlist. This would free up a lot of slots and you just click directly into your playlists to see all of your custom playlists and select a genre. I think that is how I would do it if I had a large amount of playlists. Alternatively, you could just use the default Playlist submenu under videos. Best of luck during your customization, it's one of the more fun and frustrating parts of Nox.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart playlists as submenus to Movies?0