Xbmc installing issue on iPhone 4
Hi, I jailbreak my phone yesterday and then I download xbmc repo , after I start installing xbmc ios but its not installing , it's showing 3 errors . 1st method has dead unexpectedly 2nd sub process returned error 100 and 3rd error showing , method/user/lib/method/did not start correctly . Please any solution , is this cydia problem ? or any other please help , I love xbmc . Thank you
Same problem here for the iphone 5 on ios 7.0.4
Found a solution on a thread here: delete the file : mirrors.xbmc.org_apt_ios_._en%5fUS using ifile undr private/var/lib/apt/list reboot, the ho to cydia and install it. I got a red error message near the final part but disreguard that. I just when to my homescreen and xbmc was there!

If no volume is present just turn on your ringer from the side for the phone.
Hi , I hope somebody will help me, I created live streaming XML channels file and its working perfectly in mashup xml , now I want to create url link for that file so i can share that file with my friends , so please anybody
let me know how to create url link for xml file. Thank you
pastebin.com ?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I tried pastebin , but don't understand after paste my XML file which option I have to select, can you please explain me more, I appreciate that, thank you

I tried pastebin , but don't understand after paste my XML file which option I have to select, can you please explain me more, I appreciate that, thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc installing issue on iPhone 42