Folder.jpg not showing for music videos??
Hey xbmc fans I have my music videos loaded in as "none" ....

I have extrafanart and fanart.jpg
I have the file like.. Psy - gentlemen.flv then a Psy - gentlemen-thumb.jpg
I also have a folder.jpg

I wanna view all the artists In the "wall" view!
but the folder.jpg doesnt show up! A stupid music video -thumb.jpg shows up.

what can I do besides deleting all the other .jpgs except fanart.jpg and folder.jpg, because when I go into Psy for instance then I get a nice thumb for each video I wanna keep those ya know.

I'm using aeon nox now for good! and loving it! Nod
Ok! I deleted everything except fanart.jpg and folder.jpg and i get the same pictures!
It's showing me a picture of the video?
I need it to show me my own, square, custom folder.jpg image,

I've sat in photoshop for weeks, making these artist thumbs with a logo! Stuff you cant find on fanart.tv!
well some of the thumbs and logos you can see on fanart.tv because when I create I upload!

Plz help me see the dang folder.jpg.

BTW I am seeing the fanart.jpg in the back!!!!! So thats awesome.
Can you go to the video, then "Choose Art" then select Poster and browse to your image...

I am not sure why you would choose "none" for your movie videos... Perhaps because you want to use custom posters, but you can use custom posters as I described above.
Nah cause I wanna apply the art to the whole folder of videos.

I'm trying to use square artist thumbs.

I've named them folder and poster and folder-thumb.jpg Nothing works.

Maybe I need to scan them all in, but then xbmc scrambles them all up.

I wish i knew the leet way to add music videos. But I've tried scanning them in recursively and UN-recursivley and I even named everything according to theaudiodb.com
and added about 200 entries or more to the audiodb.com.
/OK! I scanned them in with "Use folder names for lookup" OFF And scan recursively ON And it is showing a poster sized image.

In the folder I have a folder.jpg and a poster.jpg, I think it's using the poster.jpg So now all I have to do is spend another couple of weeks in photoshop and make posters for each artist. Piece of cake

When you tell aeon nox that these are music videos It changes the wall view from square to poster.
If anyone knows how to change that back to square image place holders then I will buy you a coffee. lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder.jpg not showing for music videos??1