Dvd Cases
hey all,

im using shift view with dvd disc all is well im nearly finish with my library for this skin which btw is awesome, i have one tiny thing left to sort i use artwork downloader to get dvd image posters but i find the very left and right edges of each poster are cropped off as the case it not quite wide enough.

is there a way to slight increase width of the cases so the poster fits better??

eg below superman cover slightly clips on left monster sqaud aswell as do many posters, ive tried choosing diff posters they they all just have diff deg of cropping. any suggestions would be welcome

thanks
It's because poster is displayed with aspectratio=scale and not aspectratio=stretch

Edit Viewtype_Shift.xml in 1080i folder of Aeon Nox skin directory.
Go to lines 69 and 86 and change scale to stretch

Before :

69 : <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
86 : <aspectratio aligny="top" scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>

After :

69 : <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
86 : <aspectratio aligny="top" scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>

Should be OK :

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
thankyou i know its anal but was getting on my nervers seeing the clipping lol thanks for the info much appreciated Smile
Im having the same issue when using showcase mode. I tried to change "scale" to "stretch" from \XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i\Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies

Saved the file and restarted xbmc but no luck. Issue still exists. If someone could point the right file and lines that need to be changed
Current setup
HTPC: G4560 Kaby Lake, ASRock H110M-ITX, 8 GB, Win10
Server: G2120 Ivy Bridge, ASRock B75 Pro3-M, 8 GB, 22 TB HDD, Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS
Audio&Visual: Marantz NR-1602, Dali Opticon 6 5.1, SVS PB12-NSD, Sony KD-65A1
(2014-02-27, 18:53)weirdinin Wrote: Im having the same issue when using showcase mode. I tried to change "scale" to "stretch" from \XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i\Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies

Saved the file and restarted xbmc but no luck. Issue still exists. If someone could point the right file and lines that need to be changed

hey did u ever find out ??
umm not sure. Can't remember. Now using transparency. didn't like aeon nox anymore.
Current setup
HTPC: G4560 Kaby Lake, ASRock H110M-ITX, 8 GB, Win10
Server: G2120 Ivy Bridge, ASRock B75 Pro3-M, 8 GB, 22 TB HDD, Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS
Audio&Visual: Marantz NR-1602, Dali Opticon 6 5.1, SVS PB12-NSD, Sony KD-65A1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dvd Cases0