All Songs under Artist
Hi - recent adopter of XBMC here, still finding my feet. I'm a big fan of the program so far and am using the official remote on an iPad. One of the minor features I was hoping for was an 'All Songs' Section under each artist, similar to the XBMC desktop version when on library mode. This would be more useful for me as I have few complete albums, and with some artists (for example The Beatles), I have around 70 songs from 10 different albums, and would prefer not to trawl through all the albums to find the song I want.
I'm aware there's an 'all songs' section and a search feature, but simply prefer to browse by artist. It's not a big issue, but I thought I'd check for my sanity (there seem to be few view options available, the only one I could find was switching between list and wall views for certain menus).
To be clear, what I'm hoping for in the iOS app is a setting that would change this:
-Artist
--------Album
-----------------Songs
--------Album
-----------------Songs

Into this:
-Artist
--------All Songs
-----------------All Songs (in all albums for this artist)
--------Album
-----------------Songs
--------Album
-----------------Songs

Or simply this:
-Artist
--------All Songs

All the best
I understand your use case. I think that another possible solution could be to adopt the TV Shows seasons collapsible controls inside the artist albums view. It's a low priority task, but could be feasible
Figured as much - thanks for the quick response.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All Songs under Artist0