MQ5 Movie Logos - when one does not exist
I have a fairly straightforward question/request regarding clear logos for either movies of tv shows. When one does not exist, or is not available, MQ5 puts up its default logo in the place of the specific logo for that movie or show. It there a way (as Aeon Nox does) where it will put the title in text, instead of this default MQ5 logo?

Being that the available of TV show logos is rather extensive and movies is still growing, I have a large number of missing movie logos in my collection. It's hard to see what you are browsing when there are so many that appear the same.

Hopefully, it's a setting somewhere that I have been overlooking. I appreciate the help.
MQ5 already does what you want.

Goto the setting for show logo instead of title de-activate,
Do you get the title to show up now?
(2014-01-03, 23:53)H0rnet Wrote: MQ5 already does what you want.

Goto the setting for show logo instead of title de-activate,
Do you get the title to show up now?

This sounds more like a universal change. I understand how to globally turn logos on and off. What I am asking for is some logic in the skin that will show logo when available, and when not available, it will display the title in text.
Could you upload a picture as to better understand your problem,as to me it sound as if the skin is not working as it should.

With logo as title (on top if available) 'selected'
My setup works as it should ie display's movie title if no logo is available.
(2014-01-04, 01:15)H0rnet Wrote: Could you upload a picture as to better understand your problem,as to me it sound as if the skin is not working as it should.

With logo as title (on top if available) 'selected'
My setup works as it should ie display's movie title if no logo is available.

Here's what it looks like when I have logos set up, and how entries display when there is no logo present.

What I would like to see when no logo exists, is the title in plain text, instead of the MQ5 logo.

It would require some code work to add such an option on all of the viewtypes. If you're interested, I've added it on my personal viewtype, PosterLite (link on my signature).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ5 Movie Logos - when one does not exist0