Season landscape thumbs
Hi,

I recently upgraded to Frodo 12.3 and Aeon Nox 4.0.9, I installed the Artwork Downloader and configured it to download all the images format I wanted and to use local files.

In the TV Shows folders I renamed all my season landscape thumbs to seasonXX-landscape.

However I can't seem to be able to use those thumbnails. Even when I select "Choose art" at the season level it won't let me select a landscape thumb. My only options are to select a banner, a poster or a fanart.

Is there something else I should be doing to get the result I want?

Thanks for your help!
Also, what is the naming convention for All Seasons?

I assume season00-landscape is used for specials?

Thank you!
You need to add a landscape artwork using something like the JSON-RPC interface first. The Artwork Downloader might do this perhaps?

Once the database knows about "landscape" art, you'll be away.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I configured the Artwork Downloader to download both Thumb 16:9 and Season Thumbs 16:9. I figured I would then be able to select it at the season level.

So I got a brand new computer yesterday and installed the latest version of Frodo and Aeon Nox.

In the artwork downloader I enabled season thumbs 16:9 like I did before and I still can't select a landscape season image.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Is there a way to bypass the Artwork Downloader and use the files located in the different folders of my TV shows and movies?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Season landscape thumbs0