[SOLVED] Can`t get trailers to work
Hi,

I upgraded my skin to Aeon Nox 4.0.9 and then upgraded it to the Aeon Nox SVN GIT version. And I am now using the mod from this thread, http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157923
It works just perfect with my system depart from that I cant get trailers to work. I have made them work befdore but that was with the Confluence skin I believe. I cant get it to work with the Aeon Nox skin. Very frustrating.

Whats the best option? I have tried youtube and installed the addon. Do I need to configure it with username and password for the trailers to work? Cause I have tried that but it still doesnt work.
I would be open for any other possibility as long as it works for me. But i rather prefer youtube as streaming provider if possible. All my movies are scraped with movie trailer from youtube using Ember Media Manager before I import them so it should be able to know where to find the correct trailer after import.

When I click "play trailer" it just trying to open stream foor a second and then closing, then nothing else happens.

Can someone please help me out? thx

EDIT:

For those who cant watch trailers anymore with youtube and get logon error. I found a workaround for this. I tried some of the steps mentioned but didnt work for me.

What I did:

1. Go to the scaper settings by choose configure i videoaddons (I use TheMoviedb scraper for my movies) but other might work also.
2. Uncheck the option to view trailers from youtube
3. Choose view trailer from hd-trailer instead (option below) and choose a preferred resolution (you dont need their addon to use this) Save!
4. Go back to your movie library and go into a movie and choose update and confirm to download info from internet if you have scraped this info locally before. You may loose your downloaded artwork if you have this enabled like "View BR disc" this can be redownloaded at the end
5. after it has updated go in again and try to play the trailer (it should now stream fine, using HD-trailers.net as source instead of YouTube.com)
6. last, redownload any lost artwork if you lost anything (should work fine after that)

NOTE: this has to be done on every movie in your collection Sad for me it wasnt that bad since I had under 10 movies atm.

Tested using Aeon Nox GIT 4.1

Hope this helps someone here whos struggling with trailers not working

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Can`t get trailers to work0