[No longer maintained] Confluence skin (Revamp) - XBMC Gotham
Hey there,

do you got any details on how the discontinued Confluence Revamp Skin will end up as a skin theme at a later time?

Thanks Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Yes. Wink

https://github.com/uNiversaI/skin.conflu...ree/themes

Essentially Download that as a zip and extract it.

Then the copy those over the existing folders in skin dir.

The backgrounds are extras you can overwrite the ones in the folder now or not depends how far you want to go.

Then you just select the theme over at skin settings to Revamp and walla, profit.

I wanted to work on a automatic theme downloader, but since I lack the skills and whatnot cant adapt any to suit these needs either, atm its just like that, manual. ;P
I had XBMC installed on a Rasperry Pi but since that RPi was too slow, I decided to buy a full small Linux computer. Now I saw that XBMC is now Kodi. I downloaded Kodi and to my surprise, now the confluence skin only contains one background for all sections. Before there was a different background for each sections and there even was the possibility to use custom backgrounds with a little tweak. Now one can choose a custom background as well but ONLY ONE for all sections.

Where can I find the old confluence skin that allowed to have different backgrounds?
Certainly not here, its totally unrelated.

Look in Confluence skin sub forums and look for Confluence mods, some of those still allow that.
And before you ask me which, The answer is, I don’t know!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[No longer maintained] Confluence skin (Revamp) - XBMC Gotham2