Search keeps popping up?
Can someone please supply another Debug Log for this. The one posted earlier is gone, and I can't reproduce the fault (don't have the required upnp clients).

I'm sure it won't take long to fix once it's either able to be reproduced or a decent Debug Log is posted so we can see how it's getting to the addons listings.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I found one potential issue. Please try with this fixed build:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/win3...addons.exe

It's based off Gotham. If others are on a different OS you'll find comparable downloads in the test-builds folder on the mirrors - look for upnp_no_addons in the name.

If it doesn't work, please supply Debug Log so we can get it fixed.

Thanks!
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

I will post my result later today when I return from work. I have installed the "10th may patch"

Eidt:
I have tested my setup now. UPnP active, connected to LG TV (2013 model), YouTube addon and others are activated. Result - nothing :-)

Not one popup, chrash or any thing.
I've been looking for a solution for this bug for some days now. I'm using the Gotham 13.1 Beta 1 and the problem persists.

After I followed the tips for deactivating UPnP, the problem went away.

My logfile is uploaded to Pastebin, jamarshall, and the pop-up was generated 2 times at the end before i quit XBMC.

http://pastebin.com/N50581ry
(2014-05-15, 19:23)Berz Wrote: I've been looking for a solution for this bug for some days now. I'm using the Gotham 13.1 Beta 1 and the problem persists.

After I followed the tips for deactivating UPnP, the problem went away.

My logfile is uploaded to Pastebin, jamarshall, and the pop-up was generated 2 times at the end before i quit XBMC.

http://pastebin.com/N50581ry

Try download the suggested patch above. It worked perfectly for me.
I'm sure the patch works for me too, Beta. Since I don't use UPnP in my XBMC environment it was easier to just disable the feature. Since jmarshall asked for a logfile I wanted to provide one for testing purposes Smile
Thanks Beta.

Berz: PLEASE test the build I provided. Unless I get multiple confirmations that it's fixed, it won't be going in.

I have the same issue. I'll test the build and report back.
I can confirm that after installing 1.31 Beta 2 the problem went away when UPnP was active Smile No more search dialouge.
@jmarshall

I've also installed 13.1 beta 2 - and the UPnP error has gone.

Off-topic - i have a question. Since Alpha 6 - i havn't been able to play HD surround music CD. XBMC recoqnize the codec as DCA.
The CD is ripped and the music files are embedded in a cue file. I have no problems playing the files in 12.2.
They can also be played in stereo in 13.x if I deactivate pass-throug - DTS-compatible reciever.

How do proceed from here? Is it a bug or just some settings?
Wink 
The 10th may patch fixed this exact issue for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Search keeps popping up?1