Sound died - after trying airplay
So have been using XBMC for weeks-months-years. On my win7 platform. Activated AIRPLAY on my frodo 12.3 XBMC. No sound for AIRPLAY. Okay. So then went back and no sound for XBMC at all. Nothing.

Lucky I had a xbmc backup and restored that. Nothing. Uninstall we XBMC and reinstalled. Nothing. It's only XBMC that is not playing sound. Wtf.

Did a system restore for win7.

Started XBMC. Sound works. Well that's good. Now doing a restore from XBMC backup to see if everything still works.

If you suddenly loose sound after trying AIRPLAY you may be in for a long process to get it back on the win7 platform.
This was all on the 12.3 version of XBMC (aka frodo). Maybe version 13 of XBMC has this fixed (aka gotham).
I thought after using airplay the other week my sound wasn't working I tried rebooting my machine and changing settings turned out the volume was turned down when connecting to my iphone it adjust the volume in xbmc to match my phone which was low
Protocol - not the same with mine. Tried playing anything and all was no sound. Once AIRPLAY disconnects you should have normal sound on everything. Even skin menu changes had no sound.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound died - after trying airplay0