Amber MOD suggestion
I've just recently started using this skin and I like how PleXBMC is integrated into it.

There were one or two suggestions I was wondering you (@pecinko) could have a look at for future revisions:

(Red arrows are alterations I've made on a previous version of Amber)

watch gallery

On the home screen,
-I feel that the space on the left side is a bit wasted so possibly push the text to the left and add an extra poster to the right. (see images 1 and 2)
-Although useful, the text on the recently added/on deck tv show posters looks slightly out of place. Any chance you could integrate is into the headers instead. (see images 1 and 2)

Also, any chance of implementing 'breadcrumbs' on the top bars. (See images 3, 4, 5 and 6)

I have edited the code in the skin to make it look like the images above through trial and error (by no means am I a skinner).
Could you tell me what you think?

Thanks and keep up the good work Smile
(2014-01-06, 15:17)badboy123 Wrote: I've just recently started using this skin and I like how PleXBMC is integrated into it.

There were one or two suggestions I was wondering you (@pecinko) could have a look at for future revisions:

On the home screen,
-I feel that the space on the left side is a bit wasted so possibly push the text to the left and add an extra poster to the right. (see images 1 and 2)
-Although useful, the text on the recently added/on deck tv show posters looks slightly out of place. Any chance you could integrate is into the headers instead. (see images 1 and 2)

Also, any chance of implementing 'breadcrumbs' on the top bars. (See images 3, 4, 5 and 6)

I have edited the code in the skin to make it look like the images above through trial and error (by no means am I a skinner).
Could you tell me what you think?

Thanks and keep up the good work Smile

1) Probably not much - I have a section "Documentaries" and that won't fit if I squeeze home menu
2) No - this way I know everything important right away - no need to select shelf item first
3) I have added Breadcrumbs in plexbmc 3.4.0 Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

How about an option to move the vertical menu over if one so chooses?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber MOD suggestion0