Visibility GUI
I find it very difficult (almost impossible) to see which line is selected (see screen print). Can I do anything about that?

Me too.
Use version from GitHub. Selector was updated.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-01-07, 10:44)pecinko Wrote: Use version from GitHub. Selector was updated.

Tried that but get an error message (something like "... dependencies incorrect ..."). I am using a raspberry with OpenElec/Frodo. Present version Amber is (I think) 1.3.0.

Any other suggestions? (Like maybe making the necessary change in the originally installed Amber)
(2014-01-07, 11:15)antoniong Wrote:
(2014-01-07, 10:44)pecinko Wrote: Use version from GitHub. Selector was updated.

Tried that but get an error message (something like "... dependencies incorrect ..."). I am using a raspberry with OpenElec/Frodo. Present version Amber is (I think) 1.3.0.

Any other suggestions? (Like maybe making the necessary change in the originally installed Amber)

Install WIDGETS and FAVOURITES scripts from here http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/

Then, try again with a skin.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Installed those 2 but do not see any difference.

In the mean time I succeeded to instal 1.5.7 (moved the unzipped GIT download into the add ons folder) but there is no incased visibility.
(2014-01-07, 21:16)antoniong Wrote: Installed those 2 but do not see any difference.

In the mean time I succeeded to instal 1.5.7 (moved the unzipped GIT download into the add ons folder) but there is no incased visibility.

You installed Gotham version of Amber on your Frodo setup?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

No, I installed from GIT like you said. Anyway, it works but no real difference. Can you tell me where the info is for a selected line so I can try changes myself.
I suggest making the current selection orange like the main menu.
(2014-01-08, 18:07)ghostwhowalks Wrote: I suggest making the current selection orange like the main menu.

Indeed, would be the perfect solution.

Would be nice if the developer would tell where to change what in the skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Visibility GUI0