Que's Setup
Here are a few pics from one of my home offices. I have a Dell XPS12 attached to a displaylink USB 3.0 docking station, which have 3 24" LEDs, USB 3.0 hub, USB 3.0 Bluray drive, Multi Card Reader, and Monoprice drawing tablet. Also, in my office is my server, which is attached to a 15 TB drive pool and it hosts all of my movies, TV shows, music, pictures, and live TV to each client PC that is located throughout the house. The server is running WHS 2011 as the OS and it runs Mezzmo, Playon, XBMC, Media Portal, and Blue Iris as server services.

The next group of pics are pictures near my theater room, outside of my theater room, and inside of my theater room.

Pic of the game room looking from inside of the theater room.

Pic of kid's room

Pic of fitness room

Pic of the mbr

How do the U-Verse boxes all setup in one location? Change the channel via wifi?
(2014-01-14, 05:15)outtamyway24 Wrote: How do the U-Verse boxes all setup in one location? Change the channel via wifi?

no I use a usb-uirt, with an event ghost script blasting a enter command every 6hrs to keep them awake and irss media portal plugin for blasting channel changes via the usb-uirt 3 separate zones.
I have nothing constructive to add here. I just wan't to say this might be the coolest setup I've ever seen that didn't break 6 figures(USD). Awesome job.
(2014-01-16, 01:45)fastfoo714 Wrote: I have nothing constructive to add here. I just wan't to say this might be the coolest setup I've ever seen that didn't break 6 figures(USD). Awesome job.

Thanks. I have a friend that spent an inordinate amount on his setup and overall it is less functional than my setup. For example, I couldn't see myself spending $4k on a black diamond screen when I buy one that was just as good on ebay.for approximately $200.00
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Fixed-Frame-...485f38ea5f

The screen looks really good, it was a pain to put together but it was worth it. When my friend came over and saw it, the first thing he said was, "So you finally got a black diamond", he was shocked that it wasn't one and he was pissed when he saw the receipt. Smile

The $4K could have purchased my entire whole house setup including the theater seating.
(2014-01-16, 16:56)QueK9 Wrote: Thanks. I have a friend that spent an inordinate amount on his setup and overall it is less functional than my setup. For example, I couldn't see myself spending $4k on a black diamond screen when I buy one that was just as good on ebay.for approximately $200.00

The screen looks really good, it was a pain to put together but it was worth it. When my friend came over and saw it, the first thing he said was, "So you finally got a black diamond", he was shocked that it wasn't one and he was pissed when he saw the receipt. Smile

The $4K could have purchased my entire whole house setup including the theater seating.

Well I would certainly agree that the $200 you spent was a heck of a value comparatively. Looks awesome.
It is time for my final phase of deployment. I just ordered a mi casa vera lite z wave controller, with the controller I will be able to eventually control my hvac, lights, garage doors, and home locks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Que's Setup0