Win Xbox 360 Controller use XBMC independantly
Hi there, Wondering if this can be done or could be done somehow.

I run my pc with windows with a HDMI cable going to my living room tv and sound system to use as a 2nd screen where i run XBMC and audio passthrough. I use an xbox360 wireless receiver for windows on the pc with a paired 360 controller to do all the navigating in the XBMC menus which renders the mouse and keyboard unusable at the same time as you need to switch between windows and xbmc etc.
what i want to do is run the kb and mouse just on the pc and run the 360 controller only in xbmc at the same time.

Cheers Michael
I think you'd have to use something like Event Ghost to do that. Something that can intercept the different input devices and direct them to specific applications.
Thanks Ned,

I've been playing around with it a bit using the hid generic plugin and xbmc2 plugin i was able to map some of the buttons individually to xbmc2 but the analog sticks triggers and dpad all have the same value followed by the analog numerics and dont seem to be mappable.

is it possible to take the hid generic plugin and just send all events to the program rather than trying to map it out through macro's

Thanks in advance

Michael

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox 360 Controller use XBMC independantly0