Android GBox MX2, XBMC Launcher, can't access Android
I inadvertently enabled XBMC as the default launcher and now can't access the android side of the Gbox, even with pushing the Android (yellow) button on the GBox remote.
programs -> android apps
Thank you so much. I hadn't even been in the program option before.
(2014-01-08, 03:28)BelugaManta Wrote: I inadvertently enabled XBMC as the default launcher and now can't access the android side of the Gbox, even with pushing the Android (yellow) button on the GBox remote.
I just ran across this same problem after doing a factory reset. The problem is there are no android apps in my program addons. Any ideas?
(2014-07-16, 20:57)Luketyson7 Wrote: I just ran across this same problem after doing a factory reset. The problem is there are no android apps in my program addons. Any ideas?

Are you using a skin other than Confluence?

If you are, Go to Programs, select folder up, then Android Apps.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Wouldn' just exiting put you on the Andoid screen?
"I inadvertently enabled XBMC as the default launcher", as the default launcher, exiting will just re-launch it Smile
(2014-01-08, 07:33)davilla Wrote: programs -> android apps

Please help.... I did go to programs but no andriod apps only program add on and on the add on... Only axel is enable

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GBox MX2, XBMC Launcher, can't access Android0