Win Stuttering videos when using remote to start playing
Hello,

Yesterday I've installed the Official XMBC remote AND Yatse on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Both appear to have the same problem as stated below.

When using the remote to start a movie, the movie is extremely sluggish and sometimes starting a movie makes XMBC hang where I have to use Taskmanager to force XMBC to stop.
If I do NOT use the remote, and have it turned off I can play movies without any hickups.

The hardware I use is a Dell XPS 17 laptop, 250gb hard disk (no SSD), connected via wireless. Library data is received from a MySQL database stored on a QNAP NAS which is connected with a wire on my Netgear WNDR3700v2.
I was wondering if the problem was related to wireless performance, sending data such as banners etc. but the phone loads that with ease and everything appears to be preloaded before I even press play.

I've ordered an actual HTPC to replace the laptop I can use that for other stuff instead of HTPC features. The HTPC will be connected through wire.

Are there any other people experiencing issues such as mine?
Noone?
In any case, I'll receive my HTPC hardware tomorrow and I will see if the results are the same.
mine works great, yates/iphone, I have a poor wifi network.
However, if you are on the playing now, it does generate more traffic polling the xbmc player
to find out what and where it is in playing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stuttering videos when using remote to start playing0